Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Picture Pages



Remember this show with Bill Cosby. Picture pages picture pages open up your picture pages. I loved it. Usually came right after You Can't Do That on Television. The pen that made noises. Amazing. I thought why not name my new blog feature in honor of Bill Cosby.

This is a three pronged effort. One this will force me to make more blog entries. Two it will make me take more pictures. Something I enjoy and want to get better at. Three it will make me share my iphoto library. Some interesting pictures are in there. I'll try to do this at least once a week. But I've been meaning to start this for weeks, only to get around to it tonight. We'll see how regular this occurs.

This picture was taken at Austin City Limits Music Festival in September of 2005. Zilker park in Austin, TX is hot and dusty during the fest. And this is the only tree of significance on the grounds. This picture gets a lot better when you imagine the Drive By Truckers playing in the background.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

I likey. Do you run your digitals through a program to clean them up? Taking pictures with the sun in them are touch. You can use filters on a SRL (single reflect lense) camera. But since you're probably using your digital camera you can just focus on something other than the sun at first, then take the photo (like the people in the foreground on this one).

8:48 AM  
Blogger laughjon said...

Just pointed and clicked. I've got a really nice digital camera. Casio Exilim, easy to use, takes good pictures. Although they sometimes aren't that colorful.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home