Monday, May 22, 2006

Golf

I've played about six rounds so far this year. And one problem still exists. I suck. When will I get better? Will I ever get better? Probably not. But what hasn't changed is the fact that this game is fun to play.

Recently I had new grips put onto the shafts of my Ping Eye 2 Irons. To people who don't play golf this probably is about as entertaining as putting gas in your car, but trust me this is awesome. My old grips were all slippery, now they stick to my hands like velco.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Answers: No and no.
Better equipment doesn't equate to better play. Perhaps a lesson or two would help?

8:33 PM  
Blogger laughjon said...

Well looking back I'm getting better. I took four lesson last summer and they helped immensely. Actually it was the golf pro who told me to get new grips.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home