Monday, May 22, 2006

I've Finally Seen Them All

Six Feet Under, I'm done. And although the final season seemed to drag on at parts, overall it was great. What really pushed it over the edge, however, was an amazing final episode. The way the writers ended this show was brilliant. It'll be a long time before a show on HBO or network comes along that can rival this one.

And speaking of ending something. Sopranos. This season has been a major disappointment and while I don't want to see Tony go away, I think it's time. As the season began Tony was put on life support. While he may be alright now, the show continues to have life pumped into from a machine. HBO it's time to pull the plug.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished Six Feet Under as well. Amazing finale.

This season of Soprano's started out really strong. Now I don't know why I bother tuning in.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home