Sunday, February 19, 2006

PSP Has Arrived

First off sorry to all those who have searched out this blog to waste time and found nothing new. Those days are over. Recently I was on vacation. It was awesome. And when I returned home, I was lucky enough to receive the greatest gift off all time. The PSP.

For those of you who don't know the PSP stands for playstation portable. That's right folks. A playstation you can take anywhere. And yes, it's been in the bathroom. So what does this mean for me, my life, my blog. Well, it's going to mean a lot of procrastination. It's going to mean I'm always going to have this little piece of plastic in my hands at all times.

So how is it? It's amazing. You video games? You'll love this. It's all the powers of a TV, and computer in your hands. The screen is great too. I got Tennis and Soccer. Both are cool, but very difficult. Also they make these things for pygmy hands. My hands cramp up like nobody's business when I start playing for anything more than 20 minutes. That's the only drawback.

On a side note, I don't think I'm going to be reading as much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home