Thursday, January 12, 2006

Albums I've Listened to So Far in 2006

I like to listen to albums. With the advent of the Ipod people seem to be downloading individual songs more and more. Poppycock! With that said here's a list in no particular order of some albums I've listened to recently.

The Smiths--Louder Than Bombs

The Who--Quadrophenia (which reminds me, I just bought this kick ass Who poster from the 1973 Who Quadrophenia tour. It's being framed right now. I'll post a photo soon. Maybe even do a whole blog on the greatest band ever.)

Brian Wilson--Smile

Ween--12 Country Hits

Dinosaur Jr.--You're Living All Over Me.

Sufjan Stevens--Illinois

Radiohead--Kid A

1 Comments:

Blogger laughjon said...

I don't like Phish. But I love Trey solo '96 Vermont.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home