Monday, January 09, 2006

Six Feet Underrated

I've started renting old TV shows. Although this particular show is not TV it's HBO. When Six Feet Under was on normally I never watched it, but recently I started getting them sent to me thanks to Netflix. Now I'm obsessed with it. I sit waiting at my mailbox everyday like a dog waiting for a biscuit, but instead of a biscuit I get a great drama, black comedy. It makes my day. What I"m wondering is why I never stayed after the Soprano's to watch this show. Was it because I wanted to watch Family Guy? The Simpsons? If that's the case what an idiot I am. Six Feet Under is way better than both those shows. Right now I'm on season three.

I like the show cause it makes me feel good. There are people out there way more messed up than I'll ever be. And HBO has greatfully made a show about them. Be it David turning into Homosexual version of his passive agressive mother, or Nate slowly turning into the undertaker he never wanted to be. Just like his father. Claire the freak, who's only attracted to other freaks. Her life seems to fall apart during every episode. Then there's Ruth. A good Mom, but she sure raised some insane children. Something is lurking in the past with Ruth. I'm looking forward to seeing what it is.

I miss Brenda. She just came back briefly at the beginning of season three, but I need her back full time. She's such a freak. I also miss Nikolai. Ruth's Russian boyfriend. I have a feeling he's gone forever. Which is sad. Looking forward to letting everyone know how season 3 and 4 turn out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home