Thursday, March 02, 2006

For My Next Frivolous Purchase


I love Planet of the Apes. I've been toying with the idea of buying the complete DVD series, but now I'm holding out. For this gem. The ape head is where the DVD's go. Science rules.

Planet of the Apes is great science fiction. Or as I like to refer to it as science fact. What if the internet has already been invented, or cars drove around, we had airplanes, and then something happened. Something mysterious. We (earth) was sent back to the stone age. Starting over billions of years ago, and now here we are today, but it was just like the past.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who loved "Planet of the Apes." I recall the movies when they were originally released and let me tell you, it caused quite the pub. Revolutionary science fact, I say. Like I've always said, "Apes will return to rule the world." Maybe all that back hair will come in handy when I'm old.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home