Tuesday, August 08, 2006

BOYCOTT!!

I'm calling for a boycott. McBlog has just linked me as "Jon Complains." I take exception to this. Turns out if you aren't in line with McBlogs view on Thom Yorke you are relegated to negative status.

Well McBlog's dystopian world of propaganda and cult of personality is about to come crumbling down. Cause over here at mediameatball we're a democracy, and we're going on a boycott. Free speech McBlog, it's in the Bill of Rights. Look it up under Rights, Bill of.

If you need more reasons to boycott McBlog allow me to shed some light on the subject. He was personally responsible for having McDonalds take the McRib off the menu. I know, OUTRAGEOUS. His crimes against humanity have not gone unnoticed. Prior to his McRib campaign, McBlog made motions to have sesame seeds removed from all buns. Turns out this guy hates sesame seeds. WHAT?

Sesame seeds, the McRib, what's next?

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

You wrote: "Look for a post about my trip to Lollapalooza coming soon."

I figured how can Bobo the complaining monkey not have fun at Lolla and stopped at meatball media to read about a positive music festival experience. It's sad that you take my truth about you only complaining (rather that talking about ads you write) this way.

You're kind of like Sally Weaver in Seinfeld now. At least Newman and Kramer think you're funny.

9:26 AM  
Blogger laughjon said...

I thought it would be fun to start a blog war.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home