Monday, August 07, 2006

Randomness

--No longer have a parking spot. Got kicked out, as I explained, July 31st. There was no incident. Just handed my keys and remote in like nothing happened. Figured this woman could send my account to collections or something, don't want to mess with it. Ask my friend Aaron about collections.

--Not a big fan of parking meters.

--Seems like the Brewers playoff chances are looking real grim. Despite the fact the National League is abysmal. Oh well, next year.

--I need to go buy the new Tom Petty and Johnny Cash albums.

--Downloaded a new song by The Who. I hope I can take this as an indication that their new album is going to be a big surprise.

--I'm moving to Chicago. Can't friggin wait. Milwaukee is a fine fine town, but I need a bustling metropolis. Plus the pizza down there is substantially better.

--Pirates of the Caribbean 2 is basically a vehicle to get you to number 3. Even so, it's still pretty good. Looking forward to seeing Keith Richards as Johnny Depp's dad. What's funny is this movie almost never happened. Disney was close to firing Depp during production of the first one cause he wouldn't budge when it came to playing a drunk pirate. Credit goes to Depp, and Disney for taking a chance. Wonder if it paid off?

--Look for a post about my trip to Lollapalooza coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home