Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Help Me Order Indian.

Believe it or not I've gone through almost 30 years of life and I'd never had Indian food. That is until about a month ago. And I think I fell in love. Problem is I ate all this food during a production shoot. Grabbing spoon full here and spoon full there I had no idea what this mystery goo was. Now I want more, except I don't know what to order. So please help me. What's good, and what's bad? The only thing I remember was this like meat filled pastry thing. Similar to an egg roll, but more like a triangle shape. Advise away please.

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd Norem said...

Your best bet is to go to an Indian buffet for lunch. Just about every Indian restaurant has one. Too bad you don't live closer. I could go for some Indian right now.

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right down the street from the old office was a big Indian Buffet. Next time you're here I can point you int he direction. Can't eat there though, too many nuts hidden in the food.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home