Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Big city life


I moved to Chicago. Now I'm here, officially.

My new apartment is in Greektown. So I'm never too far away from a gyro. Those who know me, know that's a good thing. I'm also conveniently right across the street from a Staples Office Superstore. I've never been to a Staples, but I think I'm going to start burning through office supplies. Probably go get some pens. Maybe a couple ink jet cartridges.

I've never lived in a city this big. Minneapolis is decent sized, Milwakee too. Easton Pennsylvania is small. So it's taking some time to get used to it. The one observation I've had is this, it takes longer to do everything. Going to dinner, going to the store, it just takes a bit longer. Fortunately I have a car. Everyone is like you don't need a car, you don't need a car. Well you don't but it's certainly handy. Although I already got a 50 dollar parking ticket. So go figure.

I'm here. Come visit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

I'd like to come visit. Maybe NYE???

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home