Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Don't go back to Rocky Rococo's


Unless of course you want a delicious pizza. That's right, pizza, I'm talking about pizza. What a great food. So delicious. Simple yet complex. Plus pizza is great for metaphors. So here's a deep dish serving of a delicious pizza metaphor. The purpose of this blog is to discuss things I find important in pop culture (aka the dough). TV, Movies, Sports, Music, and Advertising(Toppings). Oh yeah I read too so that may come into play sometimes. I may talk about that. Finally I like girls, or women. Either are fine. So I may talk about some girls(usually celebs).

As you can see this pizza pie has a lot of toppings, but they're all good. Hold the mushrooms. So you may be saying, "Dude this Blog has no subject matter, it's going to fail." Probably. In fact this may be my only post. What I'm going to try to do with this Blog is entertain myself. Hopefully other people will be entertained as well. Maybe even someone will discover something that they never heard of. Knowledge is great.

I work in advertising as a copywriter. So that's why there's the advertising. As a advertisinger it's important to talk about kick ass ads you see in print, TV, internet, cable, whatever. It's just something that's fun for me to rant on. If you are in advertising you may be wondering, "What's this jackass done?" Well the answer is you're better than me. That's the determination you'd come to anyway so why fight it. I'm giving my opinion on these ads. MINE, not yours. So try to stay chill.

So welcome family, friends, and enemies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home